for Republic of Wynnum Pty Ltd trading as Wynnum Business.
Intellectual property and restrictions on use of Content on the Site
All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Site (“Content”) are Copyright ©2016 Wynnum Business, its suppliers and/or licensors unless expressly indicated otherwise on the Site. The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws. Content on the Site is published in real-time, and you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the Site or expressly authorised in writing by Wynnum Business or its Affiliates.
The Site allows comments on posts which provides for feedback by users to Wynnum Business, real-time interaction between users (including individuals referred to as guests and experts) and other electronic messaging and notice services.
It is a condition of your use of any of these services and your access to the Site that you do not do any of the following:
1) restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Site;
2) post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
3) post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
4) post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
5) post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising;
6) delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded; or
7) download any file posted by any other user of the Site if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that the site provides a means of public and not private communications. Wynnum Business reserves the right to co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
Wynnum Business does not accept responsibility for errors in information on the website. In particular Wynnum Business makes no representation – express or implied – with regard to the accuracy of the information contained in the Wynnum Business Member Directory and cannot accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may take place.
Wynnum Business excludes all liability to the visitors to the Site for any costs, expenses, losses and damages suffered or incurred by the visitor in connection with this Agreement, whether that liability arises in contract, tort (including by Wynnum Business’s negligence) or under statute. Without limitation, Wynnum Business will in no circumstances be liable for any indirect or consequential losses, including loss of profits, loss of revenue and loss of business opportunity
Wynnum Business is not liable for any loss, damages or liabilities arising from a failure of the World Wide Web or any telecommunications structure.
Wynnum Business will not be liable for any delay or failure caused by a factor outside Wynnum Business’ reasonable control (including but not limited to any Act of God, war, breakdown of plant, industrial dispute, electricity failure. Government or legal restraint)
These Terms represent the entire agreement between the site visitor and Wynnum Business and cannot be varied except in writing by an authorised officer of Wynnum Business.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and the visitor consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of that State for all disputes arising out of or relating to them.
All notices to Wynnum Business relating to any legal claims or matters must be made in writing to Wynnum Business, PO Box 472, Wynnum QLD 4178 Australia. Wynnum Business may send electronic mail for any notice or notification.