Skip to content
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Membership is activated when we receive from a completed online application form and payment from you.
- Membership is on a month-to-month basis, unless you have elected to pay (anything up to a maximum of one year’s membership) in advance. If you elect to pay for a longer period than a month, there is no refund of any membership fees should you cancel your membership at any stage during the membership period paid for.
- Membership may be suspended or terminated if a payment is not received within seven (7) days of falling due. In these circumstances, Wynnum Business reserves the right to recover the monetary benefit of any membership discount/s received by the member whilst the member was in arrears.
- Wynnum Business reserves the right to change membership fee rates from time to time and will endeavour to give reasonable notice of any changes.
- Wynnum Business reserves the right to refuse to accept any application to become a member without giving a reason.
- Membership is not transferable.
- You must notify Wynnum Business of changes to your contact details in writing (by letter or email) otherwise we may not be able to make our services available to you.
- Wynnum Business reserves the right to change the services available to members from time to time.
- Any variations made to these Terms & Conditions may be made by Wynnum Business without express written notice to existing members and will be effective fourteen (14) days after posting on the Wynnum Business website (https://wynnumbusiness.org/).
- These Terms & Conditions represent the entire agreement between the member and Wynnum Business and cannot be varied except in writing by an authorised officer of Wynnum Business.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and the member consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of that State for all disputes arising out of or relating to them.
- All notices to Wynnum Business relating to any legal claims or matters must be made in writing to Wynnum Business, PO Box 472, Wynnum QLD 4178 Australia. Wynnum Business may send electronic mail for any notice or notification.