It’s a two step process…
- Arrange payment
- Set up your Member Directory entry
Arrange payment of your membership. You can do this easily either…
- via Credit Card. Our online payment facility is secure* and we accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express.
- via BPAY. Scroll to the bottom of any page on this site (except the home page) and you will see on the right hand side ‘Join Wynnum Business using BPAY‘. When you fill out your details (name/email/mobile) here and hit the ‘Register’ button you will see a BPAY reference. Use this reference to set up a monthly (or annual) membership payment using your internet banking.
- via another payment type – please contact us for further details.
Go to our Member Directory page and hit the ‘Create A Listing‘ button. Fill in all of the details you would like to appear in your listing and then hit the ‘Complete Listing‘ button at the bottom. Your listing will go live once your membership payment has been confirmed.
Please call us on 07 3040 1972 or email us if you have any questions.
* the wynnumbusiness.org website is a secure site, so it is safe to use our payment facility; credit card payments are processed by Stripe and BPAY payments are processed by PayAdvantage. Always make sure when paying by credit card on the internet that the page you are on indicates it is secure, either with a URL beginning with ‘https://’ or with a symbol as below…